As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2014
- Detailed familiarity with the greater San Diego area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty
San Diego, CA 2014 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Bar Manager, Martini’s Above Fourth
San Diego, CA 2010 – 2014
- Hired and trained employees. Composed schedules. Maintained inventory. Managed the daily opening and closing of the bar. Acted as bartender.
Personal Banker, Chase
San Diego, CA 2009 – 2012
- Assisted clients with opening and closing of accounts as well as resolution of various issues. Referred homebuyers to mortgage banker and helped them prepare their accounts for similar large purchases.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, San Diego Association of REALTORS®